Saturday, January 15, 2011

I recently went to Benihanas and I cant even express my obsession. It was SO good. We started off with a delicious salad and a crunch roll. (although there was so much food I don't think we will be ordering sushi rolls again) Then our chef came out and prepared us the most delicious fried rice along with two dipping sauces. Then he sauteed up a bunch of delicious veggies all right in front of you with garlic butter. I could have literally drank the garlic butter...okay maybe not...but it was outstanding! I then ordered the lunch combo of steak and scallops. The scallops were so delicious it tasted no different than lobster. He gave me a bowl of melted garlic butter so I could dip my scallops in it!! lol Then came the beef. He cooked it in teriyaki sauce and it literally melted in my mouth. My mom who is a vegetarian had one bite and her eyes kinda did this funny "pop out of her head" thing! :-P


I have been to Benihanas before but for some reason I didn't really appreciate it as much as I did this last time. Enjoying the lunch show, my cook chef, and all the healthy ingredients. It is definitely my new go to spot!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment