Friday, November 5, 2010

Here is a pic from Halloween night when I was with two of my best girlfriends Katie and Sarah. Katie was dressed as Luigi (our friend Amanda dressed as Mario) and Sarah was a cat. (Even though everyone said she looked like a cute little mouse.) lol
I love my girls!!



I wanted to be a rapper so my friends and I decided on Soulja Boy. It was SO fun. I was really comfy all night. I got size 36 jeans!!! lol My belt literally could not even hold them up sometimes. I bought Superman boxers and a Superman belt buckle. I got white glasses and wrote Soulja Boy on them with a white-out pen. I even googled how the real Soulja Boys glasses looked so I could make it perfect. Then I rocked a Sean John fitted! ;-)
So much fun!! (When I get more pics from the night I'll post!)


No comments:

Post a Comment