Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have definitely become a fan of the cute messy ponytail!! Im not really sure if its "trendy" or instyle right now but I am someone who always wears my hair down and the same. Literally I mean ALWAYS! lol dont get me wrong...I love my hair and I like that its simple and long and I can blow it dry and put it a few curls in it, shake it and go, but lately I have been wanting to wear it back so Ive been putting it in a cute messy ponytail. Yes, even with dresses and heels. Its SO cute and I always make sure I am wearing a big pair of earings when its up so it keeps it girly.

A cpl tricks for the perfect sexy ponytail....


~Dont try too hard!! Keep it messy (but obviously not too messy) You want it to look as natural as possible.


~Add in a hair clip. I have clip in extensions I use sometimes and it makes it extra long and full in the back.
















~Pull hair down around your face. I dont like my ponytails completely slicked back so I make sure I leave hair down around my face to keep it soft and frame my face well.

No comments:

Post a Comment